Product Information by Application - TB1386D
TB1386D is an anaerobic reactive adhesive / sealant which cures spontaneously when sealed off from contact with the air between close fitting metallic surfaces. It has been specially developed for bonding and sealing fitted parts with medium strength when cured, particularly for engine core plugs where its thixotropic nature and stability make it suitable for automated application. Activator TB3095C should be used to ensure adequate curing in the case of inert substrates or where the bond gap is excessive.
|Product Number||Series||Product Type||Application(s)||Other Features|
|TB1386D|| • 1300||Adhesive|| • Powertrain Sealing|
| • Automotive Fluid Resistance|
• White Label MSDS
Thixotropic - does not run after application.
White label MSDS – no irritant marking.
For engine core plugs.
Completely seals against oil, water and most chemicals.
Excellent vibration resistance.
- Colour: Red
- Reaction Type:
- Viscosity: 2,000 mPa.s
- Specific Gravity:
- Skin Over Time:
- Shore Harness:
- Tensile Strength:
- Shear Strength:
- Pressure Resistance:
- Effective Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +150°C
- Cured state:
- Volume Resistivity:
- Dielectric breakdown strength:
- Dielectric constant 1MHz:
- Dissipation Factor 1MHz:
- Thermal conductivity:
- Fixture time: < 20 mins
- Break loose torque: 20 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
- Prevailing torque: 25 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
- Retaining Strength (Steel):
- Max thread size or clearance: 0.1 mm
- Max clearance:
- Tack free time:
- Tack retain time:
- Lap Shear Strength Steel:
- Peel strength Steel:
- Setting time Metal:
- Setting time Rubber:
- Curing Conditions:
- Glass Transition Point (°C):
- Pencil Hardness:
- Linear expansion coefficient ppm/°C::