- One-Part flame-retardant elastic Adhesive
ThreeBond 1537 series is a flame-resistant, single-component moisture curable elastic adhesive.
Once cured, it forms a rubber-like elastic body with excellent resistance to vibration and impact. It also has an excellent heat cycle property. It adheres to a wide range of substrates, such as metal, engineering plastic, elastomers, and so on.
- Bonding, sealing, and potting of electric and electronic parts
- Application that requires UL94 standard V-0
- Other adhesion between different types of materials, particularly those that require peel strength
- It is flame-resistant (UL94 standard V-0-compliant)
- It does not contain low molecular weight cyclic siloxane.
- Once cured, it forms a rubber-like elastic body with excellent heat cycle property.
- It adheres to a wide range of materials.
- It has excellent peel strength.
Properties and characteristics
* Measurements are taken under the standard testing conditions for each grade.