- Thermal Conductivity Resin
Product NameThreeBond 1225B･2955Series･2270C
Heat caused by electrical parts as well as electronic and electric parts that have been downsized and made more powerful affects the operation, performance, and other aspects of the mounted parts. In order to resolve this issue, ThreeBond offers various organic materials with superior heat dissipation properties.
- Heat dissipation for integrated circuit’s heat sink
- Heat dissipation coating of electrical motors, etc.
- Heat dissipation and insulation of electric and electronic parts that emit heat
- This liquid-type thermal conducting material fills small work space to improve the heat dissipation efficiency.
- It has excellent thermal conductivity, and it efficiently dissipates the heat from the heated body.
- Since it cures under room temperature (Threebond 2270C is a heat curing type) after the application, dripping is suppressed after the assembly.
Properties and characteristics
|Item||Unit||ThreeBond 2955P||ThreeBond 2955R||ThreeBond 1225B||ThreeBond 2270J|
|Main Component||–||Modified silicone resin||Modified silicone resin||Silicone resin||Epoxy resin|
|Curing conditions||–||Room temperature vulcanization||Room temperature vulcanization||Room temperature vulcanization||100°Cx40 minutes|
* Measurements are taken under the standard testing conditions for each grade.