Product Information - TB1374
TB1374 is an anaerobic reactive adhesive / sealant which cures spontaneously when sealed off from contact with the air between close fitting metallic surfaces. It has been specially developed for locking and sealing threaded parts and fittings with medium strength when cured, for studs, bolts and bearings particularly where disassembly may be required using hand tools.
Activator TB3095C should be used to ensure adequate curing in the case of inert substrates or where the bond gap is excessive.
|Product Number||Series||Product Type||Application(s)||Other Features|
|TB1374||1300 series||Adhesives|| |
For increasing axial strength and stabilizing torque in high tension nuts and bolts.
For bearings and threads requiring removal by hand tools.
Eliminates mechanical locking parts such as spring or toothed washers, nylon nuts etc.
Reduces required fastening on torque.
Completely seals against oil, water and most chemicals.
Excellent vibration resistance.
- Colour: Red
- Reaction Type:
- Viscosity: 750 mPa.s
- Specific Gravity:
- Skin Over Time:
- Shore Harness:
- Tensile Strength:
- Shear Strength:
- Pressure Resistance:
- Effective Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +150°C
- Cured state:
- Volume Resistivity:
- Dielectric breakdown strength:
- Dielectric constant 1MHz:
- Dissipation Factor 1MHz:
- Thermal conductivity:
- Fixture time: < 10 mins
- Break loose torque: 25 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
- Prevailing torque: 15 Nm (M10 steel bolt)
- Retaining Strength (Steel): 20 MPa
- Max thread size or clearance: Up to M36
- Max clearance: 0.15 mm
- Tack free time:
- Tack retain time:
- Lap Shear Strength Steel:
- Peel strength Steel:
- Setting time Metal:
- Setting time Rubber:
- Curing Conditions:
- Glass Transition Point (°C):
- Pencil Hardness:
- Linear expansion coefficient ppm/°C::