Product Information - TB2082C
TB2082C is a two-part epoxy resin that cures at room temperature (25°C). It has been made less brittle by distributing rubber particles in the resin; therefore it always provides stability and strong bonding. Its working time at room temperature is up to 70 minutes, and it reaches about 90% of its ultimate strength within 24 hours.
|Product Number||Series||Product Type||Application(s)||Other Features|
|TB2082C||2000/2100/2200 series||Adhesives|| |
Mix ratio 1:1
2-part epoxy high shear strength rubber toughened.
Provides strong bonding: over 25MPa (250kgf/cm2).
Offers prolonged working time and excellent workability.
Develops strength quickly, and reaches its ultimate strength within 24 hours at room
Is easy to blend, because the agents can be measured by eye.
Suitable for bonding a variety of materials, including metals and plastics.
- Colour: Cream
- Reaction Type:
- Viscosity: 150 / 160 Pa.s
- Specific Gravity:
- Skin Over Time: Pot life 70 mins
- Shore Harness: 76D
- Tensile Strength:
- Shear Strength:
- Pressure Resistance:
- Effective Temperature Range:
- Cured state:
- Volume Resistivity:
- Dielectric breakdown strength:
- Dielectric constant 1MHz:
- Dissipation Factor 1MHz:
- Thermal conductivity:
- Fixture time: 120 mins
- Break loose torque:
- Prevailing torque:
- Retaining Strength (Steel):
- Max thread size or clearance:
- Max clearance:
- Tack free time:
- Tack retain time:
- Lap Shear Strength Steel: 25 MPa
- Peel strength Steel: 2.0 kN/m
- Setting time Metal:
- Setting time Rubber:
- Curing Conditions: 25°C x 24 hours
- Glass Transition Point (°C):
- Pencil Hardness:
- Linear expansion coefficient ppm/°C::